Surrette, Rolls 2‐OS‐33P, 2V, 1883AH, Flooded Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery
These dual-container Rolls deep cycle industrial flooded batteries are high-capacity batteries with a heavy-duty plate grid to resist positive plate breakdown. The plates are double insulated with a glass mat and a polyethylene envelope to prevent separator misalignment, cracked separators, treeing, or shorting at the bottoms or sides.
Rolls batteries are rated at 3,200 cycles at 50% depth of discharge. Each 2 VDC cell is built into its own lightweight container made of durable polypropylene with the cover thermally bonded to the container to prevent acid leakage. The cells are then assembled into a tough, lightweight polyethylene outer container with a removable lid. Even if the outer case is broken, the battery remains operable and spill-free.
The individual cells of the CS and KS series are bolted together, allowing the battery to be disassembled. The cells can be independently removed, which facilitates easy on-site installation, disassembly, assembly, or replacements of individual cells without special tools. All 5000 Series Rolls Batteries, including the CS & KS models, come with a ten-year limited warranty, three-year full warranty, and seven year prorated warranty.
- CONTAINER: (INNER) Polypropylene
- COVER: (INNER) Polypropylene - heat sealed to inner container
- CONTAINER: (OUTER) High-Density Polyethylene
- COVER: (OUTER) High-Density Polyethylene snap fit to outer container
- TERMINALS: Flag with stainless steel nuts & bolts
- HANDLES: Molded
- WEIGHT DRY: 70 kg / 155 Lbs.
- WEIGHT WET: 101 kg / 222 Lbs.
- LENGTH: 392 mm / 15 7/16 Inches
- WIDTH: 224 mm / 8 5/6 Inches
- HEIGHT: 630 mm / 24 13/16 Inches