Solaria, PowerXT-350R-PD, 350W, Premium High Efficiency All Black Solar Panel
***ORDERING 10 OR MORE? CONTACT US FOR A DISCOUNT!***
Minimum Purchase: 4
SOLARIA POWERXT® - HIGH PERFORMANCE, HIGH-DENSITY SOLAR PANELS THAT PRODUCE UP TO 20% MORE POWER THAN CONVENTIONAL MODULES.
Developed in California, Solaria’s patented cell cutting and assembly form ‘high density’ sub-strings, larger than conventional solar cells, which are packed more efficiently and reduce inactive space between cells. By utilizing a ribbon-less interconnection process, cells are cut and overlaid without soldering which creates a highly reliable power unit assembly. The PowerXT module is electrically designed to reduce the power losses due to shadowing across the module by utilizing parallel connections between sets of sub-strings within each quadrant of the module. By removing visual gaps between cells on the conventional modules, the PowerXT module provides a visually stunning appearance compared to any other solar system.
- Higher Efficiency, Higher Power: PowerXT modules achieve higher efficiency over conventional modules, making Solaria modules one of the highest power modules available.
- Lower System Costs: Higher efficiency modules produce more power per square meter area, reducing the number of panels, balance of system components, and installation labor.
- Improved Shading Tolerance: Sub-strings are interconnected in parallel, dramatically lowering the shading losses and increasing energy yield.
- Durability and Reliability: Ribbon-less, solder-free cell-to-cell connections increase reliability and are designed to exceed the 25-year warranty.
- Solaria panel model: 350R-PD
- All black solar module
- Frame: 40mm, all black anodized aluminum
- Nominal power: 350W
- Maximum power voltage: 38.8V
- Maximum power current: 9.02A
- Open circuit voltage: 47.1V
- Short circuit current: 9.49A
- Panel efficiency: 19.4%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1621mm x 1116mm x 40mm
- Weight: 21 kg / 46 lbs
- Cable Type / Length: 12 AWG PV Wire (UL) / 1000mm
- Connector Type: Amphenol H4 (MC4 compatible)
- Junction Box IP67 / 4 diodes
- Front Load (UL 1703): 5400 Pa / 113 psf
- Rear Load (UL 1703): 3600 Pa / 75 psf
Established in 2000, The Solaria Corporation has created one of the industry’s most respected IP portfolios, with over 100 patents encompassing materials, processes, applications, products, manufacturing automation and equipment. Headquartered in Fremont, California, Solaria has developed a technology platform that unlocks the potential of solar energy allowing it to be ubiquitous and universally accessed.