Solaredge SE10000A-US-U Single Phase Inverter, 10000 W, 240/208 VAC
- Fixed-voltage inverter designed specifically for use with SolarEdge power optimizers Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance Superior efficiency Small, lightweight and easy to install Built-in module-level monitoring
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single-phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single-phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
Single Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
|Manufacturer Part Number||SE10000A-US-U|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||500.0|
|Number of String Inputs||2|
|Nominal AC Power||10000.0|
|CEC Efficiency||98 %|
SolarEdge Single-Phase Inverters
SolarEdge inverters are designed to work exclusively with SolarEdge power optimizers. MPPT tracking and voltage management is handled by the power optimizers allowing for a very high efficiency, low cost inverter. These inverters operate at a fixed voltage supplied by the SolarEdge Power Optimizers, are lightweight, and have built-in Module-Level Monitoring. This connection can be hardwired, or connected with the Zigbee Gateway Device and Antenna or through cellular communication utilizing a GSM Cellular Card. They include an integrated code-compliant DC disconnect, Ethernet interface, and RS-485 serial port. All SolarEdge inverters are listed to UL 1741 and UL 1699B for the U.S. and Canada and are NEMA 3R rated. The inverters are rated for use from -13 °F to +140 °F temperatures.
The optimizers automatically limit the DC voltage to 1 VDC per module when detecting excessive heat, or when the inverter is not connected to the grid, improving installer and firefighter safety.
Power Optimizers: How to Ground to Different Racking Types:
How to Install SolarEdge Power Optimizers and Inverters for Residential Applications - North America version: