Solaredge, SE1000-ZBRPT-NA, Solaredge Zigbee Repeater
- Extend range of Zigbee Communications for SolarEdge Wireless Monitoring
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner’s router (router not included)
- Extended range antenna provides up to 15m / 50ft indoor and up to 250m / 800ft LOS*
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Home Gateway
- Add additional wireless cards or Repeater Gateways as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee cards are protected by the inverter housing to provide outdoor resilience
- Home Gateway covered by a 5 year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||SE1000-ZBRPT05-NA|
|Description||ZigBee repeater – range extender|
|Long Description||Extend range of Zigbee Communications for SolarEdge Wireless Monitoring|
|Compatible Models||SolarEdge inverters and optimizers|
SolarEdge ZigBee Communication Accessories
Additional inverters can be added using a Zigbee wireless slave module, and wired to the master unit. A ZigBee Slave module can be used to connect each additional inverter to the master inverter.
The ZigBee Repeater can be installed and used to extend the range of the Gateway Kit network by up to 800’. Home gateway kit supports up to 15 SolarEdge devices (e.g. inverters) on the home network.
Add ZigBee slave kit (029-01642) for connecting multiple devices to the same gateway and for extending the ZigBee range use the SolarEdge ZigBee Repeater (029-01643).