SMA STP50-40 Sunny TripPower Core 1
- Six MPPT circuits, each with two input strings with UTX/H4 Connectors
- Integrated AC and DC Disconnect
- 50 kW AC Output, at 480VAC-3P
- Optional AC and DC surge suppression
- OptiCool Active Cooling system
- Built-in WiFi Access from mobile devices for inverter configuration and commissioning
- WiFi enabled from mobile device for commissioning.
- Two Ethernet Ports provided for Modbus TCP Communications (including Sunspec)
SMA CORE1 Commercial Inverter
The Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the world's first free-standing string inverter for decentralized rooftop and ground-based PV systems as well as covered parking spaces. The CORE1 is the third generation in the successful Sunny Tripower product family and is revolutionizing the world of commercial inverters with its innovative design. SMA engineers developed an inverter that combines a unique design with an innovative installation method to significantly reduce installation time and provide all target groups with a maximum return on investment.
From delivery and installation to operation, the Sunny Tripower CORE1 generates widespread savings in logistics, labor, materials and services. Commercial PV installations are now quicker and easier to complete than ever before.
- Floor-mounted device easy to install
- No DC fuses required
- Integrated DC disconnector
- Integrated Wi-Fi access with any mobile device
- 12 direct string inputs reduce labor and material costs
- AC/DC overvoltage protection (optional)
- Fast grid connection due to easy inverter configuration and commissioning
- Completely accessible connection areas
- Up to 150% DC:AC ratio
- Six independent MPP trackers guarantee optimal energy production for every use, even in shading
|Manufacturer Part Number||STP50-US-40|
Installation Guide Overview