SMA, 348-00000-00, TS4 Cloud Connect Advance Kit Outdoor (For Use With Non-SMA Inverters)
- The Cloud Connect Advanced communication unit connects the TS4-R components with the SMA Sunny Portal monitoring solution via WLAN or Ethernet.
- This means that operators can keep an eye on their systems via remote monitoring and can respond quickly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||348-00000-00|
Highest energy yields - Lowest costs
The TS4-R module system is a cost-effective system that fits into any PV module design, making it the right solution for every application. With the TS4-R platform, for the first time, every PV module can now be flexibly equipped with an additional function. Only the modules affected by energy yield loss are equipped/fitted with TS4-R This means energy yields can be strategically increased and system costs reduced.
- Only affected modules (e.g., in case of partial shading) have to be equipped with an optimizer
- Lower investment costs
- Lower installation costs
According to individual requirements, the TS4-R platform offers the corresponding functions
- Complete module-level monitoring
- Module-level shutdown (only available in the U.S.)
- Optimization for complex roof structure and partial shading
With no additional tools, the TS4-R solution can be quickly and easily mounted to a module already in the warehouse or directly on the construction site. This makes logistics easier and reduces installation time.
If the system is to be monitored or shut down, you will need the Cloud Connect Advanced communication unit which is available separately.
SMA Power+ Solution: Perfectly matched solution
With the SMA Power+ Solution, we've combined efficient SMA inverter technology and intelligent module optimization in one cost-effective, comprehensive package.