Schneider XW-MPPT 80-600 Charge Controller 80A 24-48V
- The XW-MPPT80-600 is used with PV arrays up to 600 VDC and with 80 A output to 24 or 48 VDC batteries.
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) maximizes power from the array.
- Ground fault protection is standard.
|Manufacturer Part Number||865-1032|
|Max Input Voltage||600 V|
|Max Power 24VDC||2000.0|
|Max Power 48VDC||4000.0|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|Listing Ceritfications||UL1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1|
|Arc Fault Protection||Requires Separate Device|
Install for less, harvest more energy
The ConextTM MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller offers an industry-first set of integration features and top performance that allows for large PV array systems to be easily installed and connected to the battery bank at the lowest overall cost. Installing one MPPT 80 600 is faster than installing multiple smaller charge controllers and lowers overall costs further by utilizing fewer PV strings, smaller wiring and conduit, and by eliminating the need for PV combiner boxes and DC circuit breakers.
Why choose Conext MPPT 80 600
Higher return on investment
- Installs faster with fewer costly components
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Harvest more energy with shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm
Designed for reliability
- Robust design through rigorous Multiple Environmental Over Stress Testing (MEOST)
- Available remote monitoring and configuration
- Compatible with any brand of PV module, any grounding method
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW inverter charger system
Easy to install
- Fewer string wires
- Smaller AWG Wire
- No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker