Outback PRO480-8K, Isolated String Inverter, 8.0kW, 480VAC-3P
- Three Phase 480 VAC output, modular, transformerless inverter.
- NEC 690.11 arc fault compliant.
- NEC 2014 Rapid Shutdown compliant.
- 10-year standard warranty, extendable to 25 years.
- High reliability with NEMA6 enclosure, and no electrolytic capacitors.
Designed for reliability, the ProHarvest 480V String Inverter is an easy to install, modular system optimized specifically for commercial rooftop ungrounded solar array applications. Unlike other string inverters, each string is individually monitored and managed by the inverter. Inverter AC cables must be ordered separately.
- Rugged 3-phase 480V plug & play system
- Small and light (hand-holdable, 24lb.)
- Non-isolated inverter for use with ungrounded DC systems
- 98.6% peak efficiency
- 200-850V MPP voltage range for 600V and 1,000V systems
- 8kW, full power MPP voltage 425-850V
- Two DC string inputs with independent monitoring and MPPT management
- Waterproof NEMA6, silent convection cooling
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS480-8K|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||1000.0|
|MPPT Range||200 to 800|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||200.0|
|Number of String Inputs||2|
|Nominal AC Power||8000.0|
|CEC Efficiency||98.0 %|