Outback FPR-4048A-01, FLEXpower Radian 4kW Inverter
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
- Optimized system foorprint
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- Components carry all of the necessary UL certifications
- Finished Dimensions H x W x D (in/cm): 47.0 x 33.5 x 9.84 / 119.4 x 85.1 x 24.9
- Weight (lb/kg): 195 / 88.5
Everything needed, outside of power sources and battery backup, is completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.
Available in the Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, both models incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. Both models feature an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
FLEXpower Radian Applications:
• The 4kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR- 4048A) is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
• The 8kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR-8048A) is ideal for applications with medium-sized power requirements—including larger homes and light commercial or backup power systems.
*All Outback pre-wired systems include a Radian Series inverter/charger, FLEXmax 80 charge controller(s), MATE3 system display and Communications, FLEXnet DC system monitor, AC and DC wiring boxes.