Morningstar, TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB, MPPT Control, Tristar HV Charge Control 60A 48V W/DC Disconnect
- Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT 600V Charge Controller offers a highly efficient power path for charging batteries with higher voltage photovoltaic (PV) arrays, wind turbines or hydropower systems.
- DC disconnect.
Morningstars TriStar MPPT 600V charge controller leverages Morningstars innovative TrakStar MPPT technology and our 20+ years of power electronics engineering excellence, to enable the widest input operating voltage range available from a solar array, wind turbine or hydro input. This controller’s standard and DB versions are for off-grid applications, and the TR versions were developed to enable retrofitting grid-tied systems with battery backup
- TS-MPPT-60-600V-48 (Standard)
- TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB (With Disconnect Box)
- TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB-TR (With DC Transfer Switch)
- TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB-TR-GFPD(Pre-wired with Ground Fault Protection Device)
Rated for 60 Amps, the TriStar MPPT 600V controller does much more than efficiently charge batteries; it also provides remote communications, data logging, adjustability and metering. In fact, the TriStar MPPT 600V controller is the only 600-volt PV controller to offer open communication protocols and true Ethernet-enabled functionality.
Key Features & Benefits
The TriStar MPPT 600V charge controller delivers high reliability and excellent performance and features
- 97.9% peak efficiency.
- Morningstar’s advanced 4-stage charging algorithm to optimize battery health
- Robust thermal, mechanical and electrical design
- Environmentally optimized and equipped with extensive electronic protections
- Industry standard open communication protocols and interfaces for system networking, monitoring and communications
- Superior lightning protection from nearby lightning-induced voltage/current spikes
The TriStar MPPT 600V charge controller’s high voltage capability and flexible design enable several application scenarios including
- Adding modules incrementally with no string sizing issues
- Off-grid PV systems greater than 150 Voc with long wire runs from the array to the controller
- New installation grid-tie PV systems with battery back-up
- Retrofitting string PV inverter systems to later add battery back-up without changing the PV array configuration
- Battery-based Wind systems
- Water pumping applications
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS-MPPT-60-600V-48-DB|
|Max Input Voltage||575 V|
|Max Power 24VDC||1724.0|
|Max Power 48VDC||3448.0|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|Listing Ceritfications||CE, ETL to UL-1741, RoHS|
|Arc Fault Protection||Requires Separate Device|