Magnum, MS4024, Battery Inverter, Off-Grid Sinewave, 4000W, 24vdc 120vac 60hz
- Pure sine wave output, can accept and pass through up to 7,200 W at 240 VAC.
- Inverts at 120 VAC 60 Hz. Also has built-in neutral to ground bonding relay for mobile applications.
- Can be series stacked for double the output with the ME-SSI (stacking kit)
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications.The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost-effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers.It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, and MS4024 are ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverters easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave
- 12 and 24-volt configurations
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Expanded transfer relay
- Backed by a three-year(36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Off-grid Power
- Backup Power
- Marine Systems
- RV Systems
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS 4024|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|AC Surge Output||5800.0|
|AC Voltage Frequency||120 VAC/60 Hz V|
|No Load Draw||25 W|