Magnum, MM612, Battery Inverter, Off-Grid Modified Sinewave, 600W
- Listed UL 458
- Modified sine wave.
- This device has an AC transfer switch only.
- No built-in charger, it inverts only.
MM612 - a 600-watt inverter with 7 amp AC transfer relay. The AC input and output are provided with pigtail wires to allow hardwiring to an AC distribution panel. Features neutral-to-ground switching for mobile applications.
Standard Features and Benefits
The MM Series inverter converts 12 Volts Direct Current (VDC) power from your battery to 120 Volts Alternating Current (VAC) power. On models with the multi-stage battery charger feature, the incoming AC power is optimized using Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology to keep the inverter’s battery bank fully charged. This inverter is designed to allow easy installation and use and with its die-cast aluminum baseplate, which ensures maximum durability and cooler more efficient operation.
The inverter is equipped with the following features
- 600 or 1200 watts continuous (depending on model) at 25° Celsius.
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation.
- AC transfer switch circuitry; allowing incoming AC power to continue to pass-thru to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging (battery charger models) for charging batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger with power factor correction and temperature compensation – for optimum battery charging (models with battery charger and using the temperature sensor).
- Modern and aesthetically pleasing design with large AC wiring compartment (provides easy access to AC wiring for simple and quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power – within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick connection accessory and remote ports – easily accepts several optional remote controls and the Battery Temp. Sensor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM612|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|AC Surge Output||1100.0|
|AC Voltage Frequency||120 VAC/60 Hz V|
|No Load Draw||10 W|