Magnum, MM1524AE, Battery Inverter, Off-Grid Modified Sinewave, 1500W
MM1524AE - a 1500 watt inverter/charger with 12 amp AC transfer capability and 35 amp/24 VDC, 4-stage PFC charger. The AC input and output are provided with pigtail wires to allow hardwiring to a main AC distribution panel and to an inverter sub-panel. Includes a 15’ battery temperature sensor.
Standard Features and Benefits
The MM-AE Series inverter/charger converts 12 or 24 volts (depending on model) direct current (VDC) power from your battery to 120 volts alternating current (VAC) power. The multi-stage battery charger optimizes incoming AC power using Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology to keep the inverter’s battery bank fully charged. This inverter is designed to allow easy installation and use, and with its die-cast aluminum baseplate, it ensures maximum durability and cooler more efficient operation.
The inverter/charger provides the following:
- 600 or 1500 watts continuous (depending on model) at 25°C.
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation.
- AC transfer switch circuitry; allowing incoming AC power to continue to pass-thru to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger with power factor correction and temperature compensation – for optimum battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Modern and aesthetically pleasing design with large AC wiring compartment (provides easy access to AC wiring for simple and quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power – within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick connection accessory and remote ports – easily accepts several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM1524AE|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|AC Surge Output||2650.0|
|AC Voltage Frequency||120 VAC/60 Hz V|
|No Load Draw||9 W|