Magnum, ME-SBC, Smart Battery Combiner, 25A Combines 2 Battery Banks for Charging
The Magnum Energy Smart Battery Combiner (ME-SBC) is an easy-to-use stand-alone battery combiner and isolator for 12 and 24 VDC systems. Apply a single charging source to the main battery bank and the ME-SBC charges a second battery bank using a portion of the current. With adjustable voltage ranges, including automatic on/off setpoints, the ME-SBC prevents under- or over-charging.
The Front Panel Includes
- LED indicators showing status and operation.
- Three adjustable voltage dials to set the Connect Voltage, Low V Disconnect, and High V Disconnect.
- An oversized power terminal block allowing for easy wire connections even if the wires are large.
- An accessories terminal block to add a solenoid or a separate voltage sense line.
- A reset switch.
- Voltage auto-detect feature recognizing 12 or 24 VDC.
- Transfers up to 25 amps.
- Solenoid drive for requirements greater than 25 amps.
- Over-temperature and over-current shutdown.
- Adjustable voltage settings with a wide range allow for charging flexibility.
- Bi-directional charging.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Sense lead for long-run applications.
- ME Series
- MMS-E Series
- MS Series
- MSH-M Series
- MSH-RE Series
- MS-AEJ Series
- MS-E Series
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME-SBC|