Magnum, ME-ARC, Advanced Remote Digital LCD Display Remote Control
- The ME-ARC remote control allows you to monitor and customize the operating parameters for your Magnum inverter/charger. This remote can be used on all Magnum inverter/charger models so there is no cross-platform confusion.
- The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50-foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).
The ME-ARC is equipped with the following features
- LED Indicators – The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total) alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Push buttons (x2) – The ON/OFF push buttons allow the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Buttons (x5) – Allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These buttons also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary SELECT Knob – The rotary encoder knob is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pressing the rotary knob allows you to select a menu item, or to save a setting once it is displayed on the LCD.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME-ARC|
|Long Description||Advanced Remote has additional features for AC in controls and automatic generator start controls. It can store up to 10 faults in its memory. Remotes allow for programming the inverter/charger and provide real time information on the LCD screen.|