LG, LG310N1C-G4, 310W, Neon2, Mono, MC4-Type, Black Frame Solar Panel
***ORDERING 10 OR MORE? CONTACT US FOR A DISCOUNT!***
Minimum Purchase: 4
Enhanced Performance Warranty
- LG NeON™ 2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.7%/yr to -0.6%/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4%p more output than the previous LG NeON™ modules.
- LG NeON™ 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind; thinner wires that appear all black at a distance. The product may help increase the value of a property with its modern design.
Better Performance on a Sunny
- Day LG NeON™ 2 now performs better on sunny days thanks to its approved temperature coefficiency.
High Power Output
- Compared with previous models, the LG NeON™ 2 has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, thereby making it efficient even in limited space.
- With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the LG NeON™ 2 for an additional 2 years. Additionally, LG NeON™ 2 can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Double-Sided Cell Structure
The rear of the cell used in LG NeON™2 will contribute to generation, just like the front, the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power.
- Cells: 6 x 10
- Cell vendor: LG
- Cell type: Monocrystalline / P-type
- Cell dimensions: 156.75 x 156.75 mm / 6 inches
- # of busbar: 12 (Multi Wire Busbar)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1640 x 1000 x 40 mm 64.57 x 39.37 x 1.57 inch
- Front Load: 6000 Pa / 125 psf
- Rear Load: 5400 Pa / 113 psf
- Weight: 17.0 ± 0.5 kg / 37.48 ± 1.1 lbs
- Connector type: MC4, MC4 Compatible, IP67
- Junction box: IP 67 with 3 bypass diodes
- Length of cables: 2 x 1000 mm / 2 x 39.37 in
- Glass: High transmission tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- MPP voltage (Vmpp): 32.8
- MPP current (Impp): 9.45
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 40.4
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.96
- Module efficiency (%): 18.9
- Operating temperature (°C): -40 ~ +90
- Maximum system voltage (V): 1000 (IEC), 1000(UL)
- Maximum series fuse rating (A): 20
- Power tolerance (%): 0 ~ +3
- *: STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000 W/m2, Module Temperature 25 °C, AM 1.5 / The nameplate power output is measured and determined by LG Electronics at its sole and absolute discretion. / The typical change in module efficiency at 200 W/m2 in relation to 1000 W/m2 is -2.0%.
Certifications and Warranty
- Certifications (In Progress): IEC 61215, IEC 61730-1/-2, UL 1703, ISO 9001, IEC 62716 (Ammonia Test), IEC 61701(Salt Mist Corrosion Test)
- Product warranty: 12 years
- Module Fire Performance (USA): Type 2 (UL1703)
- Fire Rating (for CANADA): Class C (ULC/ORD C1703)
- *: 1) 1st year: 98%, 2) After 2nd year: 0.6%p annual degradation, 3) 83.6% for 25 years
- Output warranty of Pmax: Linear warranty*