Fronius Symo Lite 22.7-3, Three Phase 480 Inverter
Fronius Symo 22.7-3 480 - Powering commercial projects that last.
- The Fronius Symo is the ideal compact three-phase commercial inverter.
- The sleek design is equipped with the SnapINverter hinge mounting system which allows for lightweight, secure and convenient installation and service. LITE version, no Datamanger Card.
- Dual-MPPT DC inputs
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011
- Inverter sizes available from 10.0 kW to 24.0 kW
- Easy-to-mount SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure
- WiFi, wired Ethernet, or Serial monitoring through preinstalled Datamanager Card
- Monitoring included via Fronius Solar.Web Portal
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741-2010, UL 1699B Issue 2-2013 and CSA TIL M-07 Issue 1-2013 for the U.S.A. and Canada
- Complies with: IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B, C22.2 No. 107.1-01 (Sept 2001)
|Manufacturer Part Number||4,210,055,801|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||1000.0|
|MPPT Range||500 to 800|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||200.0|
|Number of String Inputs||6|
|Nominal AC Power||22700.0|
|CEC Efficiency||97.5 %|