FRONIUS PRIMO 3.8-1 208-240 GRID TIE SINGLE PHASE INVERTER
Fronius Primo Grid Tie Transformerless Inverters - Design flexibility and unrivaled power capability in one sleek package.
- The compact Fronius Primo is ideal for residential applications.
- The sleek design is equipped with the SnapINverter hinge mounting system which allows for lightweight, secure and convenient installation and service.
- Datamanager 2.0 card preinstalled.
The transformerless, single-phase Fronius Primo 3.8 kW is the ideal solar inverter for residential applications wth a 208/240 grid connection. The SnapINverter has many standard features, making it convenient and "one-stop shop" for a high quality inverter. The hinge mounting system and lightweight inverter itself creates a streamlined installation process that can be done in under 15 minutes. Several industry-leading additions come standard with the Fronius Primo including Wi-Fi and SunSpec Modbus interfaces for seamless monitoring and datalogging, field proven Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI), and Fronius’ free online and mobile monitoring platform. The Fronius Primo is NEC 2014 compliant and ready for codes and standards of the future. This great solution is now also available with a Revenue Grade Metering option, completely integrated.
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011
- Inverter sizes available from 3.8 kW to 15.0 kW
- Easy-to-mount SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure
- Dual MPPT inputs
- WiFi, wired Ethernet, or Serial monitoring through preinstalled Datamanager 2.0 Card
- Monitoring included via Fronius Solar.Web Portal
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +140 °F
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741-2010 and UL1699B-2013 for U.S.A. and Canada
|Manufacturer Part Number||4,210,064,800|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||600.0|
|MPPT Range||200 to 480|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||80.0|
|Number of String Inputs||2|
|Nominal AC Power||3800.0|
|CEC Efficiency||95.0 %|