FRONIUS PRIMO 11.4-1 208-240 GRID TIE SINGLE PHASE INVERTER
The powerful single-phase inverter for residential systems.
FRONIUS PRIMO 11.4-1, NON-ISOLATED STRING INVERTER, 11.4kW, 208/240 VAC
- The compact Fronius Primo is ideal for residential applications.
- The sleek design is equipped with the SnapINverter hinge mounting system which allows for lightweight, secure and convenient installation and service.
- Datamanager 2.0 card preinstalled.
The Fronius Primo has several integrated features that set it apart from competitors including dual powerpoint trackers, high system voltage, a wide input voltage range and unrestricted use indoors and outdoors. Other standard features include a Wi-Fi* and SunSpec Modbus interface for seamless monitoring and datalogging, Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI), integrated fuse holders and Fronius’s superb online and mobile platform Fronius Solar.web. The Fronius Primo is designed to adjust to future standards, offering a complete solution to code restrictions and technical innovations of tomorrow. It also works seamlessly with the Fronius Rapid Shutdown Box for a reliable NEC 2014 solution. This great solution is now also available with a Revenue Grade Metering option, completely integrated.
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011
- Inverter sizes available from 3.8 kW to 15.0 kW
- Easy-to-mount SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure
- Dual MPPT inputs
- WiFi, wired Ethernet, or Serial monitoring through preinstalled Datamanager 2.0 Card
- Monitoring included via Fronius Solar.Web Portal
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +140 °F
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741-2010 and UL1699B-2013 for U.S.A. and Canada
|Manufacturer Part Number||4,210,076,800|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||600.0|
|MPPT Range||240 to 480|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||80.0|
|Number of String Inputs||6|
|Nominal AC Power||11400.0|
|CEC Efficiency||96.5 %|