EnergyCell 106NC, Partial State of Charge (PSOC) Energy Storage Technology
- Safe, maintenance-free convenience
- 95% round-trip efficiency
- 2-year full replacement warranty in PSoC applications
- Optimized for use with OutBack’s IBR, OBE, OBE-FT and IBE enclosure and racking solutions
- For energy arbitrage/self-consumption applications
With limited sun hours for proper recharging of standard deep cycle batteries, the need for a PSoC technology is greatly needed. This advanced technology will allow for an extended life of a battery in self-consumption applications. Nano-Carbon offers all the safety and convenience of a VRLA battery with the cycling benefits of advanced energy storage. The Nano-Carbon is an enhanced and optimized negative active material formulation which makes it more than just a carbon additive. The high surface area carbon is a specially formulated additive for improving the negative active material in lead-acid batteries. Carbon increases conductivity and adds additional capacitance to the battery. Nano-Carbon improves charge efficiency and allows PSoC operation with improved deep discharge recovery.