ABB, UNO-8.6-TL-OUTD-S-US-A, Non-Isolated String Inverter, 8600W
- Highlights: −− Dual independent MPPT channel compatible with a 45 or 50 amp residential panel sized breaker −− Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions −− Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
|Manufacturer Part Number||UNO-8.6-TL-OUTD-S-US-A|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||600.0|
|MPPT Range||200 to 480|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||200.0|
|Number of String Inputs||2|
|Nominal AC Power||8600.0|
|CEC Efficiency||96.5 %|
UNO-7.6/8.6 (North America)
The UNO-7.6/8.6 kW inverters are dual MPPT inverters that maximize energy production for residential rooftop applications facing multiple roof angles and varying string lengths. It is the installer's choice for ease and flexibility of installation, optimizing energy production and meeting upcoming grid interactive requirements.
The UNO-7.6 and 8.6 kW inverters are higher power inverters for installers who enjoy the dual MPPT, integrated wiring box and natural convection cooling system common to all ABB residential string inverters. This innovative inverter has incorporated Arc Fault Circuit Interruption as required per NEC 2011 and meets upcoming requirements for adjustable power factor and power curtailment.
This advanced inverter's dual MPPT maximizes energy production for residential rooftops which commonly have multiple faces and varying string lengths. Individual MPPT channels support up to 71% of the inverter's full power rating thus offering the highest design flexibility on the market today.
- Dual independent MPPT channel compatible with a 40Amp residential panel sized breaker
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
- Minimizes installation space with side-by-side installation
- 96.5% CEC efficiency